With 80 million customers & more than 6,500 branches, Punjab National Bank has emerged as a successful international banking service. Customer satisfaction & modernization are the two major keys to their rapidly growing customer base. Their smooth transformation towards online services was tremendous.
In this article, we will learn about the Punjab National Bank net banking registration process. Before we take a look at the step by step registration process, let’s find out the major online services provided by the pnb net banking.
Services Offered by PNB Net Banking
Well, PNB provides almost all the offline services online too and due to the highly secured environment & ease majority of their customers heading towards the online section gradually. Below we have mentioned some popular services offered by the bank’s net baking service.
- Account statement.
- Instant fund transfer.
- Fixed Deposit & Recurring Deposit.
- Utility bills payment.
- Easy tax payment.
- Mobile banking registration.
- Email, Adhaar & PAN card linking.
And many more, moreover all of these can be done in few moments if the user is using PNB net banking.
Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Registration
For a pnb net banking new user to register and activate PNB Internet banking he should make sure to have the following
- You are having a self-operated current or savings account.
- You must have active MESSAGE alert system against your PNB account.
- Correct Account number, Debit card number (Linked with the same A/C number), registered mobile number (Linked with the same account) & ATM pin number.
PNB Online Banking Registration process
- Go to the official page of Punjab National Bank here
- At the top right corner, you will find two options Retail Internet Banking & Corporate Internet Banking. Choose the right one.
- Now you need to select new user. Your online net banking registration starts here.
- Provide your account number & the type of facility you want to activate. There will be two options in the Facility section, one is View only and another one is View & Transaction. If you want to do your required transactions online, select the second option, else you can select the first one.
- Click on Verify.
- They will send you an OTP (one-time password) to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP correctly & click on Continue.
- They will ask for your debit card number & ATM pin. Provide both of them correctly & hit the Continue button.
- If you have entered everything correctly, they will direct you to a page where you will find your user ID too. Note it down.
- Now set your password & tick the Terms & Conditions option.
- Click on the Complete Registration button.
- You are almost done. Go to the login.
- Enter your ID & password, select the language you are comfortable with and hit Login Button,
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You will receive another OTP, enter it accordingly and click on the Continue button.
- Now you will be directed to the Security Questionnaire page with 50 different questions and you must answer any 7 of them.
- Select the question you want to answer & provide the answer accordingly.
- Remember, you have to keep all the answers in your mind as even in future while logging bank may ask you to answer them. Wrong answers won’t let you log in.
- After answering all the 7 questions, click on Register.
- Select the image category & enter the phrase of the selected image.
- This was your last security check, now click on the Update button.
- Thats it Your Punjab National Bank’s net banking apply was successfully registered and it will be activated in next 48 hours
The best part of this online registration process is, you don’t need to fill up those long PNB net banking forms. Use this easy and time-saving process without any hesitation, all your information & data will be highly secured. Hope this article was helpful for you and if you are having any doubt or confusion, you may contact the Punjab National Bank customer care service.